.
MUSEUM    
Home to the Celina Museum, this building was built in the early 1900's.  At one time
it  housed the McKinney/Celina Jitney Service.  In the 1930's it became the home of
The Celina Record, the local newspaper.  In later years the east side of the building
housed a doctor's office and then the local office of the Texas Power and Light
Company while the west side continued to  house the paper.  In 2001 the Celina Area
Heritage Association purchased the building and converted it into a museum.  Along
with the old newspaper press, the museum has displays of local memorabilia and a
large collection of WW2  artifacts.  
Counter
Number of times this site has been viewed
CELINA, TEXAS
211 West Pecan St., Celina, Texas 75009
             972 382 3600
CELINA AREA HERITAGE
ASSOCIATION
CELINA AREA HERITAGE
ASSOCIATION